Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
great quotes on new york
New York City is an iconic and inspiring place that has been the subject of many great quotes. Here are a few examples of famous quotes about New York:
"I love New York, even though it isn't mine, the way something has to be, a tree or a street or a house, something, anyway, that belongs to me because I belong to it." - Truman Capote
"One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years." - Tom Wolfe
"There is something in the New York air that makes sleep useless." - Simone de Beauvoir
"I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline." - Ayn Rand
"The city is literally a melting pot - where all the races, all the cultures, all the generations mix, merge, and are melted together." - Herbert Bayard Swope
"I think of New York as an abstract representation of the world. You see everything in New York." - Ai Weiwei
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Tales from the Watertank: what New York City will look like in 2025
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
How do I choose a hotel in New York City, and what factors should I consider, such as location, price, and amenities?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment